I drove over to my parent's house this morning to pick up my mom so we could go get pedicures. As I was waiting for her to finish getting ready, my dad says "come here, I want to introduce you to someone." He led me to the living room and (quite proudly) pointed at the TV. My parents have bought a Wii, and my dad was introducing me to their Miis (the little person you create to play Wii games).
After pedicures, my mom and I met up with my dad for lunch. They were telling me about all the different things they have on the Wii, and I decided I should go back to their house for a little to see what this was all about. I have played Wii a few times before, and pommeled one of my friends at the bowling game. My parents don't just have the sports games, they bought the Wii fitness...and y'all it's fun. I was planning on staying for only an hour or so, but I wound up staying for four and a half hours! The time certainly was well spent...I totally beat my dad's high score on several of the activities :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment