Thursday, January 8, 2009

That's not where the plates go.

I'm in College Station at my friend's old house. She graduated and her brother now lives here with some of his friends, all of whom are still out of town because of the holidays. My friend just opened her (former) kitchen cabinets and said "ugh, these boys don't know how to put dishes away."

I laugh, but considering that when I lived with my brother I pounced on unpacking the kitchen as quickly as possible so that it would be organized how I wanted it...I can't say much about CT's dismay about the lack of order here.

This is the same friend with which I had the following text message conversation a few days ago:

me: I'm at Roadhouse and they have The History Channel on their tvs!

CT: Global Takeover Stage 1. Complete.

Really, the reasons for our friendship are overwhelming.

No comments: