CT and I met through a history study abroad we went on in the summer of 2006. We happened to be sitting by each other at the orientation meeting where we picked our roommates, and decided to be roommates. I believe the conversation went something like:
“Want to room together?”
“Sure.”
It was just like a movie.
When we got to France, our group went to the Carrefour (Wal-Mart of France) to buy groceries. CT and I decided we should invite the group up to our flat for dinner so we could all get to know each other…and this meant we had to cook. If I remember correctly, CT had to show me how to use raw garlic. Despite my amateur efforts, our dinner was a success. Most of the group came up to hang out, and we all had a fantastic time on the trip. I’ve remained good friends with a few of the girls, CT being one of them.
So CT and I have had several cooking nights since our time in France, and I now know how to use raw garlic (and other stuff too) so well that I put it on practically everything. Attacked by a vampire I will never be. Last week CT and I were both in the process of moving out of CS so our food stores were a little on the low side. We pooled our resources and had green beans, garlic and parsley fettuccine, and salad. See if you can see what it all has in common.
Anyone reminded of Green Eggs and Ham?
*edited to add "water." Now it all makes sense.
2 comments:
Not Green Eggs and Ham... just green with envy. And yes, you have a readership of at least 2 (thank you google reader).
I think green looks very appetizing against black plates.
Post a Comment