Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's On

I came home from work this afternoon to find a note on my door requesting that I immediately remove the "sheet cover" from my patio window. Unfortunately for the apartment management, that "sheet cover" was actually a Texas A&M flag that I planned on displaying throughout football season. Apparently it detracts from the "exterior cleanliness of the apartment home."

Luckily for me, I now have a list of unacceptable patio items, including rugs, clothing, brooms, "dead or empty potted plants," and ice chests. Starting tomorrow, you better believe I will promptly inform the office any time I see anything on that list or anything that I think detracts from the "exterior cleanliness of the apartment home."

The poor management. They aren't going to know what hit them.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

In the future if we ever live together, you can be the bad cop and I will be the good cop. Ok?