My confetti:
This was after my choir sang "Happy Birthday to You" as a funeral dirge, and before the pipsqueak waiter at the restaurant announced I was turning 21 again. Part of me was terribly amused, because I began the "this is the ___ anniversary of my 21st birthday" at my college job. However, part of me wanted to point out to the waiter that I am not nearly to the age where women do not wish their age to be known. I'm not mentioning it now only because, well, it's the internet. And everyone reading this knows how old I am, so, whatever.
After my birthday, I was letting the air out of my balloons by punching a hole right by the knot so they would deflate quietly. 7:00am is far to early for loud balloon popping.
As I let one balloon deflate, it looked a little bit like a pumpkin, so I decided to get into the fall spirit:
Because I had nothing else to do, I also made a second face on the back:
The thought was that I could use my little pumpkin as an indicator of my mood. My office hasn't seen this side of the pumpkin yet because I've been in a pretty good mood lately.
Earlier this week I found out that it might not have worked too well as an indicator when, during a discussion about how festive our offices are, several of my coworkers said "what fall decorations?"
No comments:
Post a Comment