Dear Apartment Management,
Perhaps you’ve noticed that little nip in the air. That tells us it’s winter. I know we aren’t used to that in this part of the country, but that’s what’s going on. Sometimes in winter, it gets so cold at night that the dew freezes; this phenomenon is called “frost.” That might sound familiar, since we had a frost warning last night. Frost is bad for most plants, and kills them, which is unfortunate because you have to buy plants when you live in an apartment. To keep them from dying, you have to cover them with a sheet or towel when it frosts.
Now that we have this background straight, perhaps I can give you a suggestion. Maybe you should think twice about leaving that note telling residents to clean up their trashy porch the day after a frost. Maybe, just maybe, there is $15 worth of plants under that sheet on the porch. Maybe, just maybe, that tenant leaves for work before you’re even up in the morning. Not that that's me. I spent $16 on my plants.
Another suggestion. For the love of sanity and meaning, proofread the things you tape to your tenants’ doors. Unless you want me to remove items that do not either make our property blessedly happy or make our property a saint, I don't think you meant "remove any items that do not beatify our property." The word you were looking for was beautify.
One other thing, while I have your attention. “If we all work together, our community will be an impeccable place of happiness”? Gag me.
Sincerely,
Kim
1 comment:
Kim, so why do you need your apt's help soon? Are you moving out of Pasadena?
Post a Comment