That's not the entire reason. Part of it is I like to have an umbrella with me all the time, a habit left over from living in College Station where you walk into a 50 minute class on a 95 degree sunny day and walk out to find the temperature has dropped 20 degrees and it's pouring rain.
So back to me being a nerd. One of the criteria a potential purse must meet is the ability to fit a book. I always had a book out from the library and would hardly go five minutes down the road to Randall's without having a book in hand as a kid. This trait has certainly persisted, except now I would rather buy a book than borrow one from the library. While this does take a toll on my wallet, I have aspirations, or rather, one particular aspiration.
Meet my aspiration:
The library in the Beast's castle from Beauty and the Beast. It was designed with me in mind, even if the artists didn't know it at the time.Photo from Entertainment Weekly
1 comment:
ditto.
Post a Comment