Thursday, February 5, 2009

I lead a highly exciting life.

I've been rather quiet on the blog front recently, although it certainly isn't from any lack of interesting happenings in my life.

A few weeks ago, my parents accompanied my brother on his move to California for his new job. This left me and the puppy alone for a week, and there was a lot to do. For example, waking up early and getting to work early in order to leave work early, thus arriving home earlier than normal, giving me more time to enjoy being alone. It was lovely. And lest you think all I did that week was watch M*A*S*H*, Hogan's Heroes, and NCIS, I also cooked for some friends and went to the museum.

And let me tell you, on Sunday when the people in my choir asked if my wild and crazy week of partying went well, I definitely answered "yeah, it did!"

Some other things have been in the works as well. However, in the interest of not counting my chickens before the eggs hatch and considering that this is the internet (even if I'm fairly certain only 3 people read this), and that it is certainly possible that someone could stumble across this and possibly break one of my eggs...I'll just say that, hopefully, there is some substantial change a-coming.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pretty Blog! And if someone breaks your eggs I will break their face!