Monday, December 8, 2008

She Loves the Salsa

Hi, December.

You know, I had these grand plans of updating my blog more over Thanksgiving, but I was busy. I had a 5 day weekend and there was a lot of lounging, playing with my dog, and watching the History Channel and "John and Kate Plus 8" to do. As you can tell, I have my priorities straight.

In other news, I have a little story to tell. However, because I want to remain alive, the other party involved shall remain nameless.

I had lunch with a friend today whom I had not seen in, oh, let's say 4 months. My friend picked me up from work and we went to a Mexican food restaurant. This was the first time my friend had been in an American restaurant in, oh, let's say 4 months. It was also the first Mexican food my friend had had in, oh, let's say 4 months. There was much talking going on, as we had not been face to face in the same room for (surprise) 4 months. Nearly as soon as we sat down, as is the case in Mexican food restaurants, we were supplied with chips, salsa, and green sauce. Remember, this was the first time my friend had seen said chips, salsa, and green sauce in 4 months. Let's just say my friend was a tad bit messy with the chips and green sauce...and I made sure to let on that I observed this. As we were driving back to my office, my friend holds up the hand holding the ring that we both wear. It now had quite a bit of salsa on it. We laughed, and my friend started trying to get the salsa off, while I tried to sneak a picture of the process. Unfortunately my friend caught me, and I was unable to get a picture. But it was still HI-larious.

No comments: