Friday, November 21, 2008

Drinking out of plastic bottles is bad for you.

It's been one of those weeks where just enough has been different that the week's been a little off.

For example.

I don't eat breakfast until I get to work in the morning. Yes, yes, I realize this is probably not so good for you. But you see, I don't like the idea of subtracting 30 minutes to an hour from my alarm in the mornings just to eat breakfast. Now that's settled, because I don't eat breakfast until I get to work, I tend to get a little thirsty sitting in traffic, so it's my habit to take a bottle of water for the drive. A bottle of water such as this one:


Looks normal doesn't it? Nothing terribly special about this bottle of water. No, I didn't take the label off in order to avoid promoting a specific type of water. It came off when I tried to open the bottle. You know what else happened?


Those red spots? About 5 seconds from becoming blisters. Why? Because I tried all stinkin' day to open the bottle of water. I even used my pen to separate the ring under the cap. It didn't work.

Stupid water bottle.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow. just wow. If you weren't so stubborn, none of these almost blisters would have happened...water fountains are much safer, I guess.

Reese said...

Hahahaha