No, not that one. It has nothing to do with rats.
I have really bad luck with sunglasses.
First of all, I generally have a hard time finding glasses of any type that don't make me look like a bug; this is why I always wear contacts. Point being, finding sunglasses is not easy. Once when I was shopping with my friend EN, I bought two identical pairs just because they actually fit on my face. Later in the year, I moved and lost one pair. A few weeks after that, I pulled the other ones out of my school bag to find the top of the frames cracked.
So then I had to buy new sunglasses. I was shopping in Houston with my study abroad girls, and bought a pretty trendy pair. Less than a week later, I got in my car and reached over to grab my sunglasses from the passenger seat. You know what I also generally throw on my passenger seat, besides my sunglasses? My purse and my school bag.
Have I mentioned that I was a history major and carried large, heavy books? Yeah, my trendy little sunglasses were cracked in half.
Of course, then I had to buy another new pair. These, oh these were record breakers. I bought them last Christmas, and they didn't break until this Friday! Is it sad that I was excited they had survived so long?
Needless to say, I will never be one of those girls with the $400 designer sunglasses. I would be the girl with two $200 monocles.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment