Thursday, November 13, 2008

Proofreader Needed, Part II.

I'm sorry that this is my second typo-related post in a week, but I'm OCD. Searching out typos just happens. It entertains me.

These are all from today:
  • Aquafina is a smart choice because it hydrates and is sodium-free plus every serving of water is naturally calorie free. This was on my bottle of Aquafina. Run-on sentence, much?
  • Say cyonara to mosquitoes. I'm not at all fluent in Japanese, but I really lamented not having my camera when I saw this one on a garden store's sign. (Completely unrelated to grammar and typos, but...it's November. I may live in south Texas, but I am not too terribly worried about mosquitoes right about now.)
  • Travel time to I-10 Sout8 5 mins. I don't need to explain this one.
I know I'm a nerd. You are not the first to think that.

And CT, I recycle my water bottles even if they have typos.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'm relieved to hear that. I was worried incorrect punctuation would prejudice you against doing the right thing. I should have known you were above such bias.