Monday, November 3, 2008

Oh Election Day.

You know what's awesome about early voting? You get it over with and don't have to leave work early on Election Day.

You know what stinks about early voting? You still have to listen to campaign ads and receive phone calls from candidates.

I complain, but really, I am thankful that I live somewhere that allows me to have a voice in what the government does. Regardless of which candidate wins, I know that God is the one who's really in control of our nation. After all, he's the One who's in control of everything. I don't get a say in what God does (and as I've mentioned before, this is a good thing), but I do know that God loves me and will always take care of me. That knowledge has gotten me through several rough patches, and no matter what the end of tomorrow brings, it will get me through that as well.

No comments: