As Day Three of the Snowpocalypse draws to a close, I’m pleased to announce that at our house there was only one casualty of this storm…the Snowpocalypse: Day Two post. When I sat down on Saturday to upload some pictures, I was greeted with that error message we all know so well. Our internet was out, and we quickly discovered it took the TV with it. My roommates and I were worried about how we were going to watch the Super Bowl, because going anywhere was definitely out of the question.
I know, four girls concerned about watching the Super Bowl is pretty impressive. (Our next concern was how we would watch The Bachelor on Monday.)
Luckily, the internet and TV returned this afternoon, rendering our plan to put one of us on a ladder with a broom to clean off the dish useless. This was probably for the best. Tomorrow (maybe): A Day in the Life of a Snowed In Person.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment