I attended a "Lunch and Learn" training session today at work, which meant that I didn't have to make up my lunch time today. (Whoop!)
When I got to the conference room, I was given an information sheet. One of the pieces on the sheet was (and I memorized this during the training just so I could share it):
"Food and drink are allowed in the conference room, this is a Lunch and Learn (you may eat your lunch)."
I am so relieved that they cleared that up, seeing as how I already had my lunch with me and just inferred that since it was called "Lunch and Learn" my lunch would be allowed.
The part that alarms me here is that there was apparently a time when someone (a business professional...)not only did not realize that "Lunch and Learn" meant you could eat your lunch, but also was upset that there was food and drink in the conference room.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh this is something straight off the Office!
Post a Comment